Translate

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Black Ink Crew | Season 2 | Episode 10 | You Got Some Stupid Ears | Review | Recap | Opinion

Black Ink Crew | Season 2 | Episode 10 | You Got Some Stupid Ears | Review | Recap | Opinion

 

 




Time for the Black Stink, I mean Black Ink Crew review, recap and opinion. It's episode 10 already! And this one is titled, "You Got Some Stupid Ears". Let's get into it!

The episode starts out with Ted and Tiffany in the shop. Then Dutchess and Ceaser walk in looking pitiful. Dutchess is letting out her inner animal today. Her animal print dress shows that she's a Cheetah! Get it? Cheetah, cheater. Because starving Marvin was eating it up right? Yeah so, anyway! O'Shit and Walt show arrive at the show next.

Dutchess says that she doesn't care about the other people going to Puma's bachelor party and that she doesn't care about them coming back either. So, she doesn't care if they live or die. I guess that 's what that means. Anyway, Ceaser states that the strip club that they went to in the last episode must have been the worst one that he has ever frequented.

Dutchess says that she doesn't understand what Ceaser was thinking. Being at Puma's bachelor party is crack head city! And top models don't strip for crack heads!
 

But forget all of that! The infallible, super model Tiffany Winter, who just happens to be half Jamaican, and half Polish asks whether Ceaser and Dutchess will be attending Puma's wedding in Jamaica. Ceaser says, "Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah!" Dutchess replies by saying, if cone head, I mean Ceaser is going, then yeah, she's going too! Puma better have the dog house ready for Dutchess!


In the next scene Dutchess gets a visit from Beverly! The Latina that she drew the Phoenix rising from a Lotus flower on. After some healing it is finally time to color it in! I can't help but to notice that Beverly looks like one of those Mob Wives! She has that whole, "Crime Family" look to her! Don't shoot Beverley! Just saying!


Anyway! Beverly states that her Karma tattoo that Dutchess drew on her is the one that people love the most! And she says that she believes in Karma. Dutchess says that she doesn't believe in Karma. But she does believe in the Golden Rule. Aka, Luke 6:31  "do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

 Which means that Ceaser is gonna cheat on her with his ex right? *clears throat*

Anyway, this pretty bird gets some color on that pretty bird carved into her leg! And it looks fantastic! That Phoenix looks like Toucan Sam! It's a pretty rainbow Phoenix! Rising from flames. And you thought that Dutchess was good for nothing?  Ha ha!


In the next scene, Puma meets up with Quani at Sylvia's restaurant. The couple are talking about Puma's Bachelor party. Come to find out, they go to strip clubs together so, the debauchery is something that she personally enjoys! But forget all of that! Quani is an interesting name, and all, but I may start calling her coiny. Because her gap looks like a coin slot! She looks like if I slipped a quarter in her mouth and turned her ear, candy would pop out! Just don't ask which end! And don't eat the Snickers! It's not made of chocolate!

Puma lets Quani know that he is contemplating inviting Ceaser to their wedding in Jamacia. Quani is okay with Ceaser coming and not okay with Dutchess being there.
You see, Dutchess questioned whether or not Puma was the father of Quani's child.
And she went so far as to flat out call her a floozie! A trollop!  A loose in the caboose, goose. Or as you Urban Contemporaries would word it, a "Hoe"!

I couldn't help but to notice something in this scene. Quani's engagement ring! Puma must of gotten it from Arkansas. Because that's a little rock! Now, that's a struggle ring if I've ever seen one!  I am not sure of which 25 cent machine Puma got it from but damn! If he told her that he got a ring, that was an "invisible set". Yeah, that stone is almost invisible! And it's not a diamond! It appears to be a sapphire. When I get some free time, I'll put a magnifying glass to the screen and figure it out! The last time I saw something that small, blue and pitiful, I was looking at Eazy E! Rings like this is why they say, "it's the thought that counts!"


In the next scene, we're with the God of mistakes, mess ups and the inventor of internet memes! O'Shit finds out that the cops illegally searching the vehicle that he was in, may lead to him getting out of the charges that he currently faces!

And I'm left thinking, that this is like attracting like in it's purest form! This idiots folly has potentially brought him good fortune for once! He should make sure to not ruin it! You know, like don't walk under ladders, don't let black cats cross your path, and get a vasectomy! Anyway, he does a very early celebration dance that looked like crackheads on ice!

But the celebration doesn't stop there. He gets even more good news. Coley, aka O'Shits first babies mom, or the White one. And their daughter Lula, are in town to pay him a visit. He informs Lulu that they are going to the zoo today! She'll be somewhat disappointed when she finds out that the zoo is his job! Yup! Black Ink is a zoo! A bunch of animals and Lion Tamer Tiffany Winter!

Mmm! Love me some Tiffany!

So, he brings his main family to the shop.

Lulu wants Ceaser to dress up like a clown so that she can laugh at him! Gotta love kids! She doesn't realize that Ceaser was born a clown! Anyway, he lets her draw on his face with a permanent marker instead! He should have let her draw some chapstick on his big lips! Or some hair on his head!  Oh well, maybe next time!


Now it's time to catch up with Puma, as he pays a visit to a barber shop named Bronx Block. His barber, Sugar *snaps* will be weed whacking that palm tree on his head! Ceaser was next door getting his hair did. The car wash next door buffed his skull extra shiny for this occasion! The funny thing about it is, Ceaser says that it's raining cats and dogs, yet neither one of them have water on them. And as a fan of the show, we all know damn well that the Black Stink cast hasn't seen water since Jesus saw earth!


Puma lets Ceaser know that he can come to the wedding but Dutchess can't! Because if she shows up, Quani is gonna have the same expression on her face the Puma had, the year that Ceaser gave him a comb for Christmas! This news of course, royally pissed off Ceaser! If he had hair, he would have pulled it out! I kid you not, Ceaser jumped up out of his seat, quicker than Sassy sitting on bed of Dicks! And ran out of that door faster than Dutchess facing a lie detector test!

Without the SideShow Bob hair do, Puma come to find out has huge ears! Oh well, at least you look like a distinguished crackhead now!


Back at the shop Tiffany hands Walt a letter with his fathers name on it.
He really needs closure in his missing father situation. I don't understand why he didn't just put his face on a milk carton! Anyway! After a couple of bogus calls, the search has just begun! But he knows that he will eventually find him! Because his name is Ronald Miller, not Waldo!

I noticed something interesting going on here. In the episode where Dutchess was flirting with Marvin. She was wearing a black shirt with a floral print. In the earlier scene with Puma and Quani, Quani had on a similar print dress and now. Tiffany has on a black shirt with floral print! Hmm! Ain't that something? Might be a trend going on in New York!


Back at the bail bondsman office.

The bail bondsman find out that the District Attorney put in a plea for O'Shit to receive 3 years in prison! O'Shit took a, himself in his pants when he heard this information!
Here he is thinking that he got a get out of jail free card, then he get's this news!

The bail bondsmen let him know that they think that he will be in jail for 3 years. And they hand him a gift pack! Soap, a tooth brush, some potato chips, and a cigarette! No Vaseline for his ass! No ball gag to keep the squealing down.

The Bail Bondsman found out their information by doing a quick internet search with O'Shit's real name. Richard Duncan, and his birth date 1984.  I find his name to be very ironic. Dick Duncan! He was set since birth, with a cursed name! His mother should have named him couch bed, so he would pull out for once!

I know, cheesy but effective!


Back at the shop. A client comes in and she wants a tiger tattoo! Grrr! O'Shit left the drawing in a cab. Luckily for him, he emailed her the drawing. So he can go right into the computer and retrieve it! Which makes me wonder why they don't have all of their art work cataloged in a hard drive? I just don't get it!

Anyway, He feels that the client is being a bit overbearing, she has about 90 minutes to get this done. So he has to use his time wisely, and here he is retracing the design.
So, she's just gonna have to wait a minute! As usual, I was a bit disturbed by Mr. Duncan's behavior! You see, O'Shit is a bit sadistic and abusive when it comes to women. Just like when he was tattooing Kathy! When O'Shit isn't giving women labor pains, he is giving them tattooing pains! He stuck that tattoo needle in that woman with reckless abandon! After the torture session, the tiger looked nice! She will have to come back to get it colored in on another episode!


In the next scene, O'Shit meets up with Coley at Chocolat Restaurant and Lounge!

Apparently the daughter that they had together was a difficult pregnancy and Coley was very sick. Well Coley, having Shit in you, will make you sick to your stomach! Anyway, Lulu was born prematurely! Probably do to the stress of Coley worrying about Mr. Duncan!

Coley's father went to jail when she was young and her relationship with him ended on that note. And with that said. I am left with a very personal question about Coley. If she sees this! I so hope that she doesn't get offended! And the million dollar question is. Why does Coley look like an Avatar? I swear, the first time I saw her I said, "this chick probably talks like a dolphin!" You're not bad looking at all. And you seem to have a great attitude. I'm just saying Coley. You look like a Fairy!

 She has that whole New Age, "I believe in past lives" look to her. She must be a Buddhist or an avid pot head! Same thing! In any event, this woman has that psychotic S.A.N.D. look to her! You know S A N D? Stab A Ninja Dead!

My advice is this. O'Shit better watch his ass! I never thought I would ever say that! I just said that Shit better watch his ass!


Anyway! Now we're at Cozy's, which is some sort of Kid wonderland!  Lulu get her hair done, and they put a tiny little tiara on her head. So now she's princess Lulu! Aww! She even gets a glitter tattoo of Unicorn on her hand. She should have gotten a "daddy issues" tramp stamp! We all know that she is going to be a tragic mulatto, so lets enjoy her smiles now! One of these days we'll see her on cops in a high speed chase holding a bloody knife. (Just kidding <- - - - Had to say that for legal reasons.)

Anyway, Despite a very weak attempt at telling Lulu about his potential visit to prison.
He just couldn't do it! So, it looks like Coley will have to explain this mess to Lulu. She seems to be a pretty bright girl so, I am sure that it will go a lot better than what either parent expects! And I am sure that Lulu just sees it as being a vacation away from her slow father.


Back at the shop. Tiffany is watching over the business like the worshipful Empress that she is! In the meanwhile Walter receives a blank envelop, from a flirtatious delivery man! Watch it buddy! I don't care what kind of benifits your job has. No smiling, winking or long looks at my Tiff Tiff! Thanks in advance guys!

 Anyway, thankfully Tiffany was there to console Walter! Because he finds out that his father is in fact diseased! Walter walks out of the shop about to go get him some alcohol because the news made his body go numb! Either that, or his last drink has him numb already!

Tiffany lets him know that he needs to talk about it.  But, Walter is better with liquor and listening than he with words so. He goes outside and calls the mother of his child. So that he can listen to some worthless commentary from her. As if she will have words of wisdom or something for him. I'd think that calling a woman that you owe around 50 thousand dollars to would cause more stress. Unless he thinks that crying to her will make her have sympathy on his bank account!

Anyway, come to find out, his father didn't even receive the news that his mother passed on as well. So, now both of his parents are gone. And neither of them knew that the other died! Remember Walt when you think that you have problems! Just saying!

For the record, I was going to leave this out of my review but. When Walter was on the phone with the mother of his child. Tiffany was hugging him, and he put his arm up to her and pushed her away. I damn there kicked a hole in my screen! How could anybody, especially during a trying time like this, get a hug from an angel, and push his blessing away? That was a Tiffany Winter hug! When she walks in the room, I feel like Christmas is inside my pants. So, eat a candy caned dick Walter! Don't do that again! You need to bow down in her presents as the world should! All hail the queen!

Anyway, Walt says that he feels as if he finally has closure now and he wants for his kids to have a more positive story. He wants them to know that he is there for them 100%! Yada Yada Yada.

As I said before, it's hard to feel sorrow for villains. Just saying!


That was about it for this episode! Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
And comment below!

http://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

3 comments:

  1. Thank you hunny=) your awesome. Great review.
    Tiff xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tiffany. Means a lot coming from you. I saw the previews for #blackinkcrew season 3. Coming March 31. I will reviewing the new season.

      By the way. I still have the ideas for the shows that I was supposed to pitch to you. I spoke briefly with Ms. Fab in January. I hope that you're still interested in hearing my ideas.

      =o)

      Delete
  2. Corny-est review ever No joke was funny

    ReplyDelete