Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Love and Hip Hop LA Season 1 cast list! According to Media Take Out!

Love and Hip Hop LA Season 1 cast list! According to Media Take Out!








I wrote a blog and made a video in April 2014 with a Love and Hip Hop Los Angeles (LA) cast list which was obtained from the website, www.thefamedriven.com

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2014/04/love-and-hip-hop-la-los-angeles-season.html

Click the link above to see the list that was previously reported!

Now it's June of 2014, and Media Take Out has posted a similar list of alleged cast members, but its slightly different. Here is the list that Media Take Out reported.


"Ray J, Omarion, Young Berg, Teairra Mari, Dawn Richards (Danty Kane) Aubrey O'Day (Danity Kane)
Other random chicks liek Bow Wow's babys moms, and Floyd Maywether's ex-girlfriend."


(Source)
http://mediatakeout.com/247699/oh-woooooow-we-got-a-full-list-of-the-cast-of-love-and-hip-hop-los-angeles-ans-we-cant-believe-all-these-people-signed-up-to-be-on.html

So, what you think about the 2 lists? Which one is better? Will you be tuning in to the show? All I know is that the original cast list included DJ Yes Ortiz on it. And she was one of the main reasons why I wanted to tune in! But the Media Take Out list has Audrey Oday on it and I loved me some Audrey since her "Making The Band" days on MTV! Does anyone remember the gay guy that the show hired to watch over the women in the house? The one who quit on the show? I think his name was Jason, and he kept telling Audrey that she was, "Too much!" That was one of the funniest reality TV moments that I have ever seen! LOL!



Anyway, let me know what you think below and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube 

channel, MeetMagazine2!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment