Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2015

#Kenya Moore pregnant? Pregnancy rumor EXPOSED! The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 8 TEA! #RHOA #KenyaMoore

#Kenya Moore pregnant? Pregnancy rumor EXPOSED! The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 8 TEA! #RHOA #KenyaMoore





Kandi Burruss, AKA the queen of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, posted this sexy pelfie, (pregnant selfie) of co star and supermodel, Kenya Moore on Instagram with the following caption!




Well, Kenya smacked down any incoming rumors REAL QUICK when she said...





So there you go! Kenya's fine ass isn't pregnant after all!
If she needs some sperm I'd bust all up in her, Claudia, Porsha, Demetria and Lauren!
I have that super sperm. :) Just saying!


(DISCLAIMER: None of those pretty brown ladies are thinking about a lowly blogger like me, I am not a baller or anyone important, this is all JOKES! Let me be silly. This is all I have! Sheesh!)


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment