Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Chaundrea Nicolle exposes Rich Dollaz again! Says he's a dead beat! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6

Chaundrea Nicolle exposes Rich Dollaz again! Says he's a dead beat! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6














chaundrea "She was on they show with her mom so please stop calling and asking me if that's my daughter on love and hip hop. My daughter is filming a completely different show and her father is still NOT involved in her life. I am allowed to say what I want to say so if you don't like what I say then maybe you shouldn't stalk my page! I'm not saying anything bad about anyone but if you haven't been calling me don't start now! I don't do fake people. Geesh!"







chaundrea "So one daughter gets special treatment while you still not answer my daughter's phone calls. You have a big platform to tell your lies, create fake stories and lie like you are a good dad when you aren't! You will reap what you sew. You say blogs, etc...are the reason you do how you do but what about the 14 years before all of that took place and you ignored Christian. You think this is cute but if I remove my filter I can have a large platform to expose the truth! And no I'm not bitter but I am mad! You constantly keep getting away with stuff. Well enough is enough! This is not cute! You have several kids, not just 2 or three you claim...smh! Deadbeat lowlife! Your storyline is very fake. You would've known the answer to all the questions you asked if you would truly been involved like u claim. Your storyline is VERY fake! You'll get the msg cause yall stalk on a regular! If you don't like what I'm saying it's simple, STAY OFF MY PAGE 😘 Oh, and stop saying I should've known he was a deadbeat. Now how was I supposed to know he would be back then?"



Chaundrea later posted the following....








Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment