Translate

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

CAR ACCIDENT! Aysia Garza stilled banged up from driving with no seat belt! Posted a Go Fund Me! - Rumored Love and Hip Hop Houston Season 1 cast member is still pretty after her dangerous ride! (Former Bad Girls Club Reality TV Star tea!)










Aysia posted some graphic photos with the following caption to Instagram!


  • "insideaysiathis is probably super graphic for most but I wanted to post this for all the people that look up to me. I never wear my seatbelt and I constantly text and drive but last night was the biggest eye opener I've ever received. no I wasn't drunk and no I wasn't texting at the time of the accident but I wasn't wearing my seat belt and it probably would have saved my face. They warned the EMTs that i was a possible dead on arrivaI luckily I only have broken bones in my face I had to get ten stitches in my chin and I'm banged up all over. so kids wear your fucking seat belt!!!!!!! it saves lives 🙏🏽 blessed to still be alive"


She also posted the following!









(Source for information posted below!)
https://www.gofundme.com/aysiamedicalfund


Aysia's Medical and Surgery Fund



Thursday July 14, 2016 Aysia Garza model, host and spokeswoman was involved in a near fatal car accident. Where she suffered severe injuries including bruises and broken bones in her face, nose and eye. Known throughout the world for her infectious smile and covergirl attributes Aysia’s career relies heavily on her appearance. At the time of the horrific accident Aysia was in route to a hosting job. Due to the severity of the accident Aysia is no longer able to work at this time with mounting medical bills and cosmetic surgery ahead Aysia needs your help. As Aysia fights to recover she and her family are burden with the medical bills from the initial phase of her recovery along with the looming challenge of securing funds for numerous cosmetic surgeries as well as day to day life not being able to earn a living for an unspecified amount of time. Aysia is very thankful to be alive and is constantly reflecting on how quickly life can and has changed. Her recovery is going to be tough and there are no guarantees. One things for sure your help will go a long way in the process of her recovering properly and speedy. Thank you in advance every donation counts and is deeply appreciated. Aysia has been overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, support and prayers from each and every one of you. Thank God for sparing Aysia as we pray for contributions to ensure her a speedy and seamless recovery. 







Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment