Translate

Friday, August 25, 2017

SEXY MILF Nia Riley fight! vs hater who said THICK and Juicy Nia is FAT! WHAT? WHERE? Well, the booty and breasts are fat! HA! Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 4 beauty is PERFECT!



Nia posted the above picture! And some hater called BAE fat!
YUP! Some dumb ass ugly whore called this Goddess FAT!
HA!

BITCH WHERE? The ass and titties?
I smell a very thirsty and supportive video coming!
WAIT FOR IT JESUS!





  • niarileyJust an FYI this is the exact reason young children kill themselves over social media. I've gained too much self love for this to effect me these days. But as I read this I imagined someone saying this to my daughter and her feeling hurt or like she's ugly, fat, unwanted or whatever the case may be and it infuriated me. Our kids and even adults are killing themselves or falling into states of depression for things less than this. Know what you're doing before you do it. Please don't be the problem. What would possess you to have such anger toward a stranger or someone that's never done anything to you?! 🤔A grown ass "MAN" sent me this btw. lol, he gets no pussy clearly worried about my fine ass at this time of night! 😘😂 #RealBody




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment