Translate

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

BEAUTY VS. BED WENCH FIGHT! SEXY ASS Amanda DIVA Seales vs. Chrisette Michele over Black Lives Matter song! Actress and Singer go at it on Instagram! LMAO!




A post shared by chrisettemichele (@chrisettemichele) on


A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on










  • chrisettemicheleAmanda Seales. I've watched you over the years, I've spent time seeing your stand up and even enjoying your material online. It was such a beautiful moment when you walked into everybody's favorite tv show "Insecure" and killed the game.

    Your passion for the black community to progress. Your tenacity for social justice and your cultural critique and intelligence is un-paralleled.
    I know you have reservations about my choices over the last year. I've done just as much thinking and acknowledgement of sentiments like yours as I've done of my own. I've apologized both in public and on private stages for the pain I've caused our community. Hopefully with voices as brave as yours, we can move the meter to greater platforms for hope to be sung, and greater outlets for conversations like these. They're needed and welcome.

    Might women like us unify and bring the conversation of #StrongBlackWomen and women supporting women. I salute you #StrongBlackWoman




  • FULL SONG BY CHRISETTE MICHELE THE UNDERCOVER BED WENCH BELOW!
    DON'T FALL FOR HER FUCKERY! JUST TYPE THIS IN ON YOUTUBE
    MEET MAGAZINE CHRISETTE MICHELE - AND LISTEN TO MY
    VIDEOS ABOUT THIS HEIFER!





    Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment