MEET Magazine blog site.
They dead get mad at you tho It hurts me cause I know one day theyre going to regret it &TheyKNOW im right all the time and they still get mad at me like if im forcing them -___- they just never want to admit it lmao but I’m not no ones mother I’m just giving my knowledge that I know from seeing shit,going thru shit and being around MAD people all my life... I pay attention to ALOT OF SHIT... my grandmother told me I had a special gift she said not to tell nobody about it but fuck it lmaooooooo don’t get it twisted I ask for advice too and when ya give it too me I don’t get mad! Unless your my mom a repeated it to me 100 times in 20 mins A post shared by @ hennessycarolina on Jan 14, 2018 at 9:56am PST
Friends are there so when ya go thru life lessons ya shared it and make@l sure ya don’t go through it again!!! And you just sitting they’re watching me fuck it then You ain’t shit! A post shared by @ hennessycarolina on Jan 14, 2018 at 10:21am PST
If you don’t give them advice in sweet words they get mad A post shared by @ hennessycarolina on Jan 14, 2018 at 10:45am PST
Toook my make up off but yea THATS IT! Im not gonna make fun or laugh cause IM NOT DR PHIL BUT IMA REAL ASS BITCH but how you get mad at some one because they don’t want you fucking up but don’t get mad at the person that thinks your stupid? A post shared by @ hennessycarolina on Jan 14, 2018 at 11:06am PST
No comments:
Post a Comment