Translate

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NEGRO BED WENCH RUKIA BLACK BLAZER FUCK YOU CUNT! Black Women SWIRL please! Date outside your race & embrace White Zaddy says troll! Upgrade your dating life and leave these toxic men says swirler! LMAO! #SwirlingIsForToilets She wanted to pick a fight with me, well, here's my response! So, some black female troll came to my video, "Should Black Men respect black women? TOP 5 Reasons why Black Men should not respect Black Women! SAVE YOURSELF BLACK MEN! #SYSBM" And she left a really nasty and lengthy comment bashing black men and putting black women on that undeserved. "pedestal" they're always crying about! Now, while I found her lengthy comment hilarious and entertaining, this swirling bed wench needed me to respond her. Her comment was so negative, filled with lies and contempt for straight black men, I had to respond to this vicious attack in a long but worth while video! I usually don't make long videos like this, however, I had to come through with a long show for today!



Crazy bitches avatar picture above! I bet that's not her!

Long video of me reading her long ass comment dissing me and I ate her up and shit her out.








BELOW! RUKIA BLACK BLAZER'S YOUTUBE VIDEOS!
TABOO LOVING - AKA BED WENCH VIDEO!

& HER THOUGHTS ON MATRIARCHY AND PATRIARCHY! 







Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment