Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2018

CANNIBUS CURES? SEXY MILF Gail Gotti CANCER news! HOT singer is bald and beautiful! Night In Gail products news too!




8 months after I was diagnosed with #Cancer my #father was also diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. 🎗 This past year my family has literally been thru hell but everyday we continue to wake up with the most optimistic outlook & kick ass. 💪🏽💕 . My father is the strongest man I know. I can never thank him enough for all of the things that he has taught me or did to help me succeed. Dad, thank you for raising me to not take shit from anyone! For running away all of my loser boyfriends with your pistol because they did not deserve me. 🙌🏽😆 Thank you for teaching me what it means to be strong; that it has little to do with muscle tone and everything to do with the ability to conquer the daily tribulations that life throws our way. Thank you for showing me that having strength means that we never stop trying, even though the struggles. You taught me how to pick myself up and move on when life kicks me in the ass. You told me that I needed to kick it back harder because the universe doesn’t throw pity parties. You are my TOWER of STRENGTH! Thank you for every compliment you gave mom, because from you, I’ve learned what it truly means to love someone unconditionally. I would be completely lost in this world without you and I am whole-heartedly convinced that God knew exactly what he was doing when he chose you to be my dad. . Your baby girl 💕 . #HappyFathersDay 😘 . #Cancer #Warrior #HLH #autoimmunedisease #Fighter #Cannabis #Cures #Cancer #Black #family #greatness #strongman
A post shared by 💕 Gigi 💕 (@gailgotti) on










  • gailgotti During my #cancer journey I was desperate to find alternatives to chemo, pain meds and ways to alleviate side effects and I was surprised by the lack of cannabis products on the market for women so I decided to become a pioneer and create them! @NightInGailCollection is a company the specializes in organic cannabis & organic cannabis products formulated to provide relief for women, children & pets. .
    .
    If you or someone you know suffers from cancer, autoimmune disease, seizures, menstrual cramps, endometriosis, joint pain, Arthritis, vaginal dryness, Pre-menopause, menopause, insomnia, Loss of appetite, mood swings, migraines @NightInGailCollection has medical cannabis & medical cannabis products Launching Summer 18’... 💕 .
    Created By A WOMAN for WOMEN! 💋
    .
    #highsociety #ganja #420 #smoke #stoner #stoners #women #blunt #cannabiscommunity #ganjagirls #marijuana #joint #stoned #bongbeauties #kusharmy #lit #hightimes #highlife #weedstagram420 #wakeandbake #Cannabis #girlswhosmokeweed #maryjane #dab #girlswhosmoke #gailgotti #cbd







  • Let me know what you think about it all below!
    And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



    https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

    No comments:

    Post a Comment