MEET Magazine blog site.
View this post on Instagram Just got the keys to my 1st house 🏡 🙏🏾 Trust the process. Pray and stay positive through it all! Few years ago I lived in an Airbnb in la, 7 bedrms later I’m here! I never let the down times get me down! My faith too strong I don’t do people wrong and I protect my energy at all times! Merry Christmas world! A post shared by Safaree 🇯🇲 StuntMan (@iamsafaree) on Dec 24, 2018 at 11:06am PST
View this post on Instagram New spot means New furniture so I had to go to the 1 and only @samira_furniture to get right! If you in Ny go and tell him i sent you! His prices are 👍🏾 and if you in Texas go to @dream_tx ! STRAIIITTT A post shared by Safaree 🇯🇲 StuntMan (@iamsafaree) on Dec 18, 2018 at 3:08pm PST
No comments:
Post a Comment