(Full Interview Link!)
http://www.vh1.com/news/265495/bambi-benson-scrappy-wedding-details/
"What happened with your beef with Jessica on Instagram? Scrappy gave you some roses and sneakers and…
Yes, so he he that was at that point he was still trying to get back with me so he came and he left some roses and some Jordans at my house. I had heard that he had went out with her at that point, so I posted the Jordans and the flowers. And then she posted some Jordans and a gun like a few minutes later. And so of course everybody was like assuming did he buy these for both of them or something. So then I changed my caption and I said some little shady s–t. I don’t think that was a coincidence. I think she was trying to start something at that point. And she did.
Yes, so he he that was at that point he was still trying to get back with me so he came and he left some roses and some Jordans at my house. I had heard that he had went out with her at that point, so I posted the Jordans and the flowers. And then she posted some Jordans and a gun like a few minutes later. And so of course everybody was like assuming did he buy these for both of them or something. So then I changed my caption and I said some little shady s–t. I don’t think that was a coincidence. I think she was trying to start something at that point. And she did.
Where do you think things stand between you and Jessica now?
I don’t have no beef with Jessica. I don’t, she’s not a person that I would ever ever associate with. I mean she said some things like, she basically threatened me. So, obviously, I’m saying that’s not good but she’s just not a person I would want to be around ever."
I don’t have no beef with Jessica. I don’t, she’s not a person that I would ever ever associate with. I mean she said some things like, she basically threatened me. So, obviously, I’m saying that’s not good but she’s just not a person I would want to be around ever."
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment