Remember how Mariah Lynn and Moniece Slaughter were fight for months?
Remember how I suggested on numerous youtube videos and blogs that
what these ladies needed to do was stop arguing and use their mouths for what
they were made for? EATING PUSSY! OWWWW!
(Links to previous articles below!)
Moniece and Mariah Lynn were beefing not too long ago. Remember that nasty fight?
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/12/mariah-lynn-of-love-hip-hop-season-6.html
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2016/02/thumb-in-this-ass-dollaz-asshole.html
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2016/02/mariah-lynn-exposed-by-moniece.html
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2016/03/mariah-lynn-responds-to-moniece.html
So here is what happened people!
I hope my girls says grace before they eat up all of that delicious pussy.
Moniece posted this video (below) and caption!
Yes! She is singing Never Bitch by Mariah Lynn!
When a heaux tells you she can steal yo' nigga....s/o to the homie @mariahlynnboss for this anthem
Mariah posted this video of Moniece's music video "Riches".
😻 Real talent does exist & @moniece_slaughter is definitely proof! See you when I touch down booski 🙏🏼 ...& if anybody decides to pop shit on my post about me or her I will block you so try me!#RICHES
It gets better! They started following each other on Instagram!
AND WAIT FOR IT! WAIT FOR IT GOD DAMMIT!
THEY ARE GONNA GET TOGETHER AND EAT THE PUSSY!
THANK YOU GOD! Oh my Lord! I'd pay any price to watch this action!
THANK YOU GOD! Oh my Lord! I'd pay any price to watch this action!
Mona Scott take my worthless soul now bih!
I need to see this! This is the real love in Love and Hip Hop!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment