Translate

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE? BLOODY MOUTH? ASS WHOOPING TOOK PLACE OR NAH? - Jhonni Blaze had a fight with her boyfriend Mr. Star Quality. Only the #ToothFairy is smiling! - Love and Hip Hop Houston Season 1 - New York Season 5 star tea!







  • therealjhonniblazeduhI guess I pushed the bottle in my own mouth@misterstarquality you took my password to my social media had my phone password tried to take over my whole life and destroy me as a person choked me for 12 seconds and thought flowers were ok to do everyone saying where my bruises LOOK AT MY FUCKING MOUTH ! I decided not to call cops on you and you take that for granted !?? You preach all this stuff about you a good man all them videos you be talking down on me in other chicks dm clowning me you told me to kill myself and when I almost died three weeks ago you snapped a picture and Sent it to the blogs and pretended not to know where it came from so if I get locked up trust me I will be also now because I'm always trying to be the better person I will make sure you get locked up for what you did to my face ! My life and my mind ! Now how much proof I need everyone knows I wouldn't just randomly fall man come on




A video posted by J'zapal (@therealjhonniblazeduh) on













Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment