I know this will never make the shaderoom or any of the other blogs but I wish more things like this got praised harder than negativity.To all the young girls who look up to me regardless of the way I dress #NoteThis , this is what I respect this is real #TommieShit . I wish I had more to do more . Thanks Philly for the good time , and thanks to all my proud supporters . I know I don't say it everyday , but your love never goes unnoticed. Let this be ya #squadgoalsthanks to everyone who took they time out to do this with me!! Love y'all #phillyit's not about recognition it's about your participation.. I'm motivating y'all to participate!! @cashisclay2 @mfnlove
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment