Above, Masika posted a photo wearing a black sheer shirt! Her nipple is peeking! And it's looking delicious my Jesus! I thought she posted the thirst trap for me however, she ends up at'ing singer Jeremih! (Receipt below)
Why would she @ him on a tit pic? She must have wanted him to see it and didn't care who saw that!
I had to call out the haters in the comment section (above) because they were hating on Masika because she's fine as hell! They wish they looked like her! And she looks like heaven!
That big brown baby bottle almost broke the internet!
Anyway, I went and searched the web to find out whether or not anyone had anything to say about their possible relationship! The Shade Room and Hot New Hip Hop both spoke about it!
So maybe it's true! If so, Jeremih is one lucky negro! Shout out to him!
If it were me, I would feel like I hit the lottery! She's so perfect!
(Full News Story Link!)
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment