Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2018

SEXY MILF Masika Kalysha looks so different nowadays. What's changed? She looks amazing as always, just different! Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 4 uber Goddess left Reality TV. once again unfortunately, however we can still get glimpses of all this Sika on social media! And she can sell a product like a pro! We need a Khari Barbie Beauty infomercial ASAP!







The ad was awesome! She nailed it! But she excels at everything!
She excels at modeling, acting, motherhood, singing, endorsing products, EVERYTHING!
Her name should be NO LIMITS! With all of that said, my Goddess is looking a little different!
Not in a bad way at all, just a little different! What's changed about her?

Also she looks like she has a lot on her pretty mind nowadays.
I hope everything is going good with my MILFy! Anyway, I'm about go beat my little meat
to this video and then I'll figure out what's different about her later!


RANDOM THOUGHT! I wish they made big penis tea!
My mean 3 and half inches is holding me back in life!
OH WELL! TMI, Too Many Inches!

I smell a very thirsty and supportive SIMP video coming for Queen Sika!
WAIT FOR IT! <3



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment