Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Yandy Smith adopted a teenage girl! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 9 star is a step mom! WAIT A MINUTE! WASN'T MENDEECEES HARRIS ACCUSED OF... NEVER MIND! #Yandy #YandySmith #ADOPTION #ADOPTED #ADOPT #LHHNY #LOVEANDHIPHOPNEWYORK #LHHNY9




  • yandysmithI never know how God wants to use me. Everyday I’m learning how to be a better me and this new chapter is going to take a lot of learning. I know there’s a process in everything...this has been an emotional one. I met @tooiinfinityandbeyond when she was in 7th grade speaking at her school, never thought 3 years later I would be in the process of becoming a foster mommy to her. Not totally cleared yet but I’m approved to start the process. The judge, ACS, the attorneys were all great. I’m sharing this with you all because she wanted me to. She wanted mentors out there to know the impact they could have in changing the trajectory of a child’s life. Cuz I promise her life will never be the same again!!!! @fromyandytoinfinity is my new journey please pray for me and if you have any advice I’m open to it all❤️





yandysmithKeep your head up! We got you from now til forever 💜 @tooiinfinityandbeyond #itTakesAVillage#BiggestdecisionIevermade #prayforUs .
.
Thank for always being a phonecall away @jamilatdavis






WAIT A MINUTE! WASN'T MENDESSESS HARRIS ACCUSED OF... NEVER MIND!


Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment