xxodanielle I’m
posting this because I have to let things off my chest especially about
this “industry.” I got approached to do a segment on @iamsteveharveytv
about dating because we ALL know I am horrible at it. I made it to the
next round, made a video, made it to the round after that. Now, I never
lie to casting about the fact that I did bad girls club and a bunch of
spins because it is a part of who I am and the beginning of this journey
I started. She explained to me that her and the producer loved me but
she wasn’t sure how the executive producers would feel about someone
from “bad girls club” i asked why? A show doesn’t define who a person
is, I am not bad girls club, I am a girl who was on bad Girls Club. So I
just received this email telling me they are going in a different
direction aka they think you are trash because of your past putting me
in a box I don’t deserve to be in. I grew up watching @iamsteveharveytv
I looked at him as an icon and now I don’t know how I feel about him or
the people he works for. This isn’t racist but it’s discriminatory,
period. The same thing happened to me when I auditioned for @bachelorabc
- casting director loved me said she was going to pitch me hard for to
the executives who did the same thing, put me in a bubble and then in
the trash because of a show I did 8 years ago. These past three years
have been so hard for me, tonight I shed a few tears and screamed after
receiving this email because I am SO tired of not getting shots I
deserve because of what people think of a title of a show I was on. I am
calling out these networks like @abcnetwork @nbcnetwork to stop discriminating against great talent because YOU think we are trash, we are not. I am calling out @iamsteveharveytv
because you seem like the type of man that wouldn’t stand for this type
of behavior even if these people are cutting your checks. You’re for
the people right? Well I am your people, so I would like to hear from @iamsteveharveytv himself why exactly I am NOT good enough to share a stage with. I wanted to try and land a seat on #thereal bc again I’d be great for it but I know how that’ll end up.... just like this.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment