Translate

Friday, September 28, 2018

War On Pretty! #WarOnPretty K Michelle fight vs. fans and blogs over SKIN BLEACHING rumors! BAE did NOT bleach her pretty brown skin and she loves her melanin! Lov e and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 5 cast member goes in on her people (black) for spreading this false rumor! #VH1 #KIMBERLYMICHELLE #KMICHELLE #LHHH #LOVEANDHIPHOPHOLLYWOOD #LOVEANDHIPHOP #FASHIONNOVA #SKINBLEACHING




  • kmichellemusicMe, 3 days ago in my @fashionnova I think i’m still black. The shit y’all make up when you just can’t find anything to hang a person. Ive been fighting for my life for 6 months. Umm of course I dont look the same. Seriously. I was Like seriously sick to the point of not knowing if I would still be here. I almost lost my life , I wont let you take it. Your own people will make fun of you when you really on some positive shit. Told my story to save a life. I would do it all over again. I’m not no coward. I take my shit and own it. So let’s clear it 1. Bleaching- Never done it and don’t even know how. I just got completely healthy a month ago. Mean- Yes, as FUCK Dropped- Actually never been dropped my whole career NOT Once. I always asked and fought for my release honestly! My Butt- I admitted it to the world unlike your favorites. I wanted to help women. Now my ass is ALL real. Now what? My nose- Yes it’s pinched My Pussy- A go to rumor of discussion from people who never even met me. Sooo..... NOW What? I’m me! Are you you? I’m sorry i’m going to change the world. My own way, 1 woman at a time!



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment