Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

Cardi B is not black, has African in her, but is NOT an African American. Her dad is Dominican and mom is Trinidadian. She has Mixed Girl Magic. Do y'all understand now? PLEASE STOP ASKING! #VH1 #CARDIB #LHH #LHHNY #BARDI #AFRICANAMERICAN



(FULL NEWS STORY)
https://mtonews.com/cardi-b-finally-admits-i-am-not-african-american


"Cardi B Finally Admits . . . I Am NOT African American!!

Oct 8, 2018
Last year, Cardi even pushed a false narrative that her father was "Black" and her mother from the Dominican Republic. But Cardi is now coming clean, and admitting that she is "not African American."

But Cardi is claiming that some of her lineage is from Africa. In a long interview, Cardi explained to CR magazine that "we are all Black" . . . meaning all human beings.
Cardi is backing off from earlier claims that one of her parents had direct Black heritage. She's now being less direct, claiming that somewhere in her genealogy, was a Black person.
Here's her exact quote:
"One thing that always bothers me is that people know so little about my culture. We are Caribbean people. And a lot of people be attacking me because they feel like I don’t be saying that I’m black. Some people want to decide if you’re black or not, depending on your skin complexion, because they don’t understand Caribbean people or our culture. I feel like people need to understand or get a passport and travel. I don’t got to tell you that I’m black. I expect you to know it. When my father taught me about Caribbean countries, he told me that these Europeans took over our lands. That’s why we all speak different languages. I expect people to understand that just because we’re not African American, we are still black."

 It’s still in our culture. Just like everybody else, we came over here the same f*king way. I hate when people try to take my roots from me. Because we know that there’s African roots inside all of us. I really just want people to understand that the color that I have and features that I have are not from two white people fking.
Here are Cardi's parents:"





 Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!  


MEET Magazine LINK! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA   

MEET Magazine Uncensored! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhs8Qi8Cp4mDeB44qLEjag 

MEET Magazine BACKUP channel! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS18-mDVRUSd2n_yRlIfNg

No comments:

Post a Comment