Translate

Sunday, October 21, 2018

K Michelle is BLACK again! Got her old complexion back! BAE is looking like her old pretty brown skinned toasted self! She looks GREAT! I guess those skin bleaching rumors were false after all! I knew BAE did not bleach her beautiful skin! By the way, here's some news about the BE HUMAN music seminar party! Kimberly Michelle Pate, PKA K Michelle is a R&B singer, actress, and reality TV. star. Her fifth album "FAB" is about to take over the charts very soon! WAIT FOR IT! Kimberly has starred on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 5, Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Season 5 and Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5! Her new album is her 5th, and seeing how 5 appears to be her lucky number, I'd have to say BAE has another hit on her hands! #VH1 #LHH #LHHH #KMICHELLE #FAB #BEHUMAN #KIMBERLYMICHELLE #KIMBERLYMICHELLEPATE #LHHNY #LHHHOLLYWOOD #LHHATL












 Let me know what you think about it all below!
 And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!  



MEET Magazine LINK! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA   

MEET Magazine Uncensored!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhs8Qi8Cp4mDeB44qLEjag 

 MEET Magazine BACKUP channel! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS18-mDVRUSd2n_yRlIfNg

No comments:

Post a Comment