Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Amanda Zuckerman - Cocaine -Drug Vacuum! - Ginamarie Zimmerman comments!

Big Brother 15 - BB15 - Amanda Zuckerman - Cocaine -Drug Vacuum! - Ginamarie Zimmerman comments!

 

 

 




Head of Household, Elissa Slater had a conversation with Ginamarie Zimmerman about Big Brother house guests being on drugs. Below are some of Ginamaries comments.

"Amanda has said she had a coke problem. Okay, then she takes the Adderall stuff"

Elisa adds, "Which is synthetic heroin."

GinaMarie continues.

"And then um, Aaryns like. oh well she takes too much! She takes too much and she can't fall asleep. Now she takes Xanax to balance it"

"I'm like, I don't know what you guys take. Or what you're doing but like, this shit is out of my league. Like, I don't know how you guys are not on it. you're psycho already. imagine if they weren't on medication. That's why I  thought Jessie was a little flippy. I was like is she on something? Or not taking something? Like she ran out of her 30 day supply!"


 So, do you think that Ginmarie was out of line for outing Amanda, the Adderall Angel? Do you think that Amanda acts like a coke head or an Adderall acrobat? Would you powder your nose with Amanda's?

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment