Translate

Friday, August 16, 2013

Joseline Hernandez of Love and hip hop thinks that she is on Jay-z, Beyonce, Rhianna, Katy Perry and Kanye Wests level? #RantRage

Joseline Hernandez of Love and hip hop thinks that she is on Jay-z, Beyonce, Rhianna, Katy Perry and Kanye Wests level? #RantRage




I saw that Joseline Hernandez did an interview with VLAD TV So I clicked on the video because the title said, " Joseline Explains "Female Jay Z" Claim".

I just had to know how in the Hell she could ever mention her name and Jay z's name in the same sentence. Other than saying something along the lines of, "I'm a groupie, I sucked Jay z's dick twice! And he has a fetish for being called camel". I say this because, she couldn't  possibly have the whoredacity (audacity) to compare herself to the God Hoof! I mean Hov, in a musical way? Right?

My worst nightmare was confirmed when she said.....

"You know, a lot of people talk about Joseline Hernandez. You know, she's not this, she's not that. What makes me different from Beyonce, Rhianna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry? What makes me different from Jay-z, Kanye West?"

Well!

Talent!

The people that you named have talent! That's the difference! I know you look like Rhianna a little bit! My nickname for you is GonorRhianna, the walking disease But Jeebus H. Butt Fucking Christ! How the hell can you compare yourself to Queen Beyonce, Mama Monster Lady Gaga, the God Hov and the Holy Yeezus Christ!?

You can't rap or sing Joseline. So give it up. Become a serial reality tv. star and go on the amazing race, survifvor, big brother. Or start a show for women who no man in his right mind will ever marry. Call it, "Common Law House Wives of Atlanta!" Technical wife status is the only way your gonna get that title!

And please do the consumer a favor and make your cd useful. Burn it on rewritable Cd's so it can be used for something! Rerecording over that bull shit that you're gonna put on it!

So, do you think that Joseline is a good musician? Do you think that she'll make it in the music industry? Is she out of her fucking mind to compare herself to those artist? Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment