Overstand! Wrestling is the gayest sport of all time!
If you're a heterophobic person, fuck off!
Moving along.
It's been a while since I touched on this subject, but I figured that I needed to say it again.
You know, explain to the world how absurdly gay wrestling really is.
To show hatred towards homosexuals? No, not at all. Just to point out how wrestling should be named and praised as being the gayest sport of all time.
Wrestling from most mens perspective, is two extremely masculine athletes engaged in a grudge match to see who has more testosterone.
I just see a Drag Queen brawl!
Think about ! It's two scantly clad men, donning lingerie, combat boots and make up!
That climb up unto a giant bed. When the third man (referee) and oh yes, this is a threesome! The third man, who is always wearing his striped prisoner shirt. Signals for the bell to be rung. The two steroid injected drag queens play fight intensely for several minutes!
After a little pushing, punching and slamming each other around. One of them is so exhausted that he passes out and his opponent either puts his foot on him like a dominatrix , or lays chest to chest with him. But it's not over yet honey!
The third man lays down on the bed with them and slaps it 3 times! HARD!
Stands up, holds up the wiener. I mean winners arm and then they all go take a shower together in the locker room!
WHAT THE FUCK!
So, is wresting the gayest sport in your book? Is anything gayer than wrestling?
Let me know what you think!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment