Amber Rose claims RAY J nutted on Kim Kardashians face! Didn't Nick Cannon... I mean Wiz Khalifa do that to her?
Check out this story from TMZ about Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Ray J's sperm! Then I will give my unfiltered opinion about this nonsense!
TMZ writes,
"Amber Rose just answered Kayne West by zeroing in on the climactic scene in Kim Kardashian's sex tape, saying "Wait 30 Showers? But Kim let RayJnut on her .... Never Mind."
In case you're not up to date ... Kanye went on "The Breakfast Club" and said it was hard for him to move on to Kim after being with Amber, saying, "I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim."
Amber is not backing down. She's already called Kim a whore and Kanye is doing Kim's bidding.
Amber went on to say, "[A]fter all these years I never snitched on u and I don't plan on starting now. We once loved each other so I won't do u like that."
She concluded by saying, "I'll leave that up to the Kartrashians to humiliate u when they're done with u."
The only true surprising thing ... how come Ray J hasn't inserted himself?"
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/20/amber-rose-attacks-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-showers-ray-j-sex-tape-diss/#ixzz3SKYoEb7R
Ambers tweet mentioned in story, posted below! "Wait 30 showers? But Kim let RAY J nut on her.... Never mind."
I find that message to be hilarious personally because here's what Amber said to Wiz Khalifa on twitter in 2013!
"Happy Father's Day to the Love of my life @wizkhalifa thx for not putting ur babies on my face that night LOL j/k Loveu ;-)"
So you take it to the face yourself Amber? Your tweet sounds like you like the man milk all over you!
Nothing like a facial, right Amber? I bet Wiz used to jizz on your balled head and had you looking like a meatball covered with Alfredo sauce!
I'm so tried of the pot calling the kettle black, or in this case, the stripper calling the pornstar hoe!
We get it Amber! You don't like them! But your insults hit too close to home for you to use them!
If Kim was arguing with a squeaky clean lady like Zendaya Coleman, I can see her saying something like this and getting props for saying it. You saying it on the other hand just sounds contradictory and down right pathetic!
Attention is air to a THOT like you, and its time for the Kardashian, West and Jenner cartel to just ignore you out of existence! I mean, you insinuating Kim Karashian is a whore, is equivalent to Lebron James calling you "balled headed". And he has a Black Friday hair line himself!
You know? Because on Black Friday the line goes way the back?
Not a hairline, but a there line. Way back there on his mother fucking neck!
At the end of the day, Amber Rose is an attention seeking RAW who will do anything to get a look & a mention. And when I say RAW, I mean, Ratchet Ass Whore!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



No comments:
Post a Comment