Kylie Jenner is buying a nearly $3 MILLION home! I wonder what Tyga will give her for a house warming gift!
TMZ Writes,
"Kylie Jenner is 17. She's buying a $2.7 million house. FML, right?
Sources tell TMZ, Kylie has inked a deal to buy this 4,900 square foot house in The Oaks, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas.
The house -- which is a block from Kourtney and Khloe -- has a sick home theater, a pool, 5 bedrooms, an awesome kitchen, and on and on.
Kylie has made a lot of money on KUWTK. To give you an idea, we're told Scott Disick banks $4 million a season, so she's got the cash. We're told Kris Jenner is "helping her" with the purchase, but we're told it's Kylie loot.
It's a little weird that a girl who is about to turn 18 and is big on the party scene is settling for a suburban, family neighborhood, 24 miles from the action of Hollywood. Justin Bieber tried it and it didn't work out too well."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/24/kylie-jenner-buys-home-new-house-photos-calabasas/#ixzz3SeYxI8QQ
Here's my opinion!
Congratulations!
Wish I could visit and sip tea with the Royal American family!
A house just under $3 million dollars is very modest.
I'm glad to see she didn't go too big for her starter home!
I hope she enjoys herself!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment