Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Jim Jones and The Game rap album! #CertifiedGangsters coming soon! East VS West make Blood Music!

Jim Jones and The Game rap album! #CertifiedGangsters coming soon! East VS West make Blood Music!





The God Hov, better known as Jay Z, is the gift giver, that keeps on giving!

You see, back in 2002, the man who inspired Tyga's taste for young tender meat, R. Kelly, the pervert himself, did a collaborative album with the real Rap God, Jay Z, titled, "Best of Both Worlds!"

The originator Jay Z and the worlds greatest statutory rapist Kells, went on to inspire the likes of Omarion, AKA Billy Black neck, and Bow Wow, the Magical Midget AKA "My stomach hurts, I think I gotta take a Shad" Moss, to do a album titled "Face Off, back in 2007!

And most recently, Jay Z teamed up with Kanye "Yeezus Christ" West for the legendary classic "Watch The Throne" Album, released in 2011!

As usual, JAY Z and his lips continue to inspire other rappers to do what he created and innovated, a very long time ago! But ya'll still doubt Hova is God? Right?

Anyway! It's 2015 and Jim Jones AKA the Gieco Caveman and The Game AKA Mr., {Game Voice} "My songs have more rappers names in them than Amber Roses Diary, homey", are collaborating on a most likely, really really wack ass album!

Jimmy Jones posted this photo (above) on Instagram with the following caption!
"2 of America's most wanted at th same time in th same place #CertifiedGansters #TheAlbum comin soon #eastVsWest connects again wait for it"

Okay!

*DEEP BREATH*

While I really wanna route for these guys. And I don't mean to sound like a hater or a crab. (pun intended)

I really don't wanna sound sad and blue, I don't want to Crip walk on their blood red parade, I mean guys, while this album does have potential, it's probably going to suck! Most music sucks right now, and I would have been much more excited to hear this news in 2007 or before!

All I know is I wish the album was titled "Certified Grownups", as opposed to "Certified Gangsters".
Some black men need to grow the fuck up. I mean, If the police come to the street you live on, and they instruct you on what to do, when to go, and where to go, etc. you're not much of a "gangsta".
The police are the real gangster!

Forget this album! What I really need to see is these fools do a song titled, "Twerk"! Then Tiffany Cambridge and Chrissy Lampkin can shake their asses in the video! Now that would be legendary! Both of these dudes girls are bad!

Either way, I hope you guys sell a couple million copies world wide and make a lot of bread!
I'm just not gonna pump myself up to be disappointed as I am with most music nowadays!!

Do you agree with me?

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



Jim Jones featuring The Game, Lil Eazy E, Camron (Killah Cam) - Certified Gangsters



The Game featuring : Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, T.I., The Game, Fat Joe, Lil' Wayne, N.O.R.E., Jadakiss, Styles P, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, Twista, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, WC, E-40, Bun B, Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, Young Dro, The Clipse, Ja Rule. 
-

One Blood Remix!






JAY Z and R Kelly - "Best of Both Worlds" -
2002 CLASSIC



Bow Wow and Omarion "Face Off"


Bow and Omarion Album playlist on YouTube!
http://youtu.be/jEKXiTqJ9Cc?list=PL8D0CAB828B030EEB

No comments:

Post a Comment