Kanye West defends North West's name! It's not weird! It's artistic, unique and wonderful! Kim Kardashian must be proud!
Kanye said the following about North's name on radio station Hot 97!
"Ya’ll be calling my daughter’s name weird, like her name should be like some name that you’ve heard before. I don’t like to say weird when something is innovative and fresh. I hate that fact that creatives are put down so much and put in the position where they can’t even speak out loud. That’s the reason why the world be ugly. It’s millions of beautiful colors in the world, but the world is only controlled by one color. I fight for the people who see those colors, who understand it. And I’ll take the hit."
And this ladies and gentlemen is why Kanye West is the greatest of all time!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment