Tahiry Jose still hurt 9 months after brutal beating from gay man! Former Love & Hip Hop New York Star suffering in severe pain!
"therealtahiryI've never shared this with you guys. But here it goes! So after I got assaulted 9months ago I haven't been able to workout at all. The closet thing to getting a workout in has been physical therapy. Its been an emotional rollercoaster .
I can barely wear heels. If I do they are for pictures & walking into & out of events. The next day tho I feel it. At times I don't feel my toes and the pain in the back of my left knee at times makes me cry... The back spasms are the worst ever. The tightness in my lower back affects my sleep and even laughing at times is hard. Plane rides are horrendous but I have to work because I have to live & have responsibilities. Over all this journey has & still isn't an easy on!
Today I challenged myself to walk more than the usual out here in #LA ... The Runyon Canyon was on my BUCKET LIST!✔️ I AM A WORKOUT JUNKIE ... So not being able to KILL the gym like I use to KILLS ME! I've since then gained A lot of weight. At times I have felt frustrated & depressed. It's like starting OVER!!!!
Except this time it's with a different type of pain. I didn't get a chance to run up & go all the way to the top "The Hard Way" like I would've in the past. BUT I did something. I PUSHED THROUGH. Beginning my walk I felt like a LOSER ... I felt my legs & toes tingling , sorta like losing sensation and even lost my balance a few times. I felt scared and pain!!!!!BUT I WALKED ... I did some of it!!! This was a START!!!! #teamtahiry #pushthroughtit #youcanto #RunyonCanyon #LA #LA #Reallife #timetosoak #imfeelingemotionaboutthis #latinaonthemove #thegymwasmytherapy #tonewbeginnings #ihavestruggled #butiwillgetrightagain 🙌🏽 #iwouldgiveanythingtobebackatahundred #Afriendhelpmethruthistoday ! 🙌🏽 #blessed still tho' This could've been a lot worse! #thankful #Imissthegym #imove #iwork #itry #IHAVETO"
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuyJFfGxOJBE4e3FF4BxPw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment