Tami Roman is 6 weeks pregnant! Basketball Wives LA Season 4 star revealed news on Love & Hip Hop After Party! No ABORTION this time!
Tami Roman from Basketball Wives LA season 4 sat down with Big Tigger, along side Stevie J. for a brief interview on Love & Hip Hop After Party!
She revealed a big secret!
She's 6 weeks pregnant !
I find this to be interesting news considering the fact that she had an abortion on MTV's "The Real World back in the 90's!
Also, she was on the show along with Stevie J. a fellow pro choicer.
Who just so happened to be a apart of another infamous Reality TV.
act of genocide against a brown people. I mean abortion!
Remember on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta when Joseline Hernandez popped up
pregnant with Stevie's child and he forced her to have an abortion?
And her only concern was the fact that he didn't make her breakfast the morning after!
I guess her stomach felt pretty empty after the baby was taken off of the tabel!
She was so hungry for breakfast, you would've sworn she was eating for two!
Anyway!
I wonder if these people ever heard of the "Negro Project"!
The Founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger said she was going to get "black" people to abort themselves to death. And she started planned parenthood to essentially coerce "black" people into self genocide!
Fast forward to 2015, about three quarters of Planned Parenthood butcher shops
are in so called, "minority" neighborhoods!
I guess Nazi Margaret Sanger's plan worked!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFuyJFfGxOJBE4e3FF4BxPw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment