Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Dutchess ILLUMINATI T-Shirt EXPOSED! Black Ink Crew Season 4 star wore an All Seeing Eye shirt on reality TV. show!

Dutchess ILLUMINATI T-Shirt EXPOSED! Black Ink Crew Season 4 star wore an All Seeing Eye shirt on reality TV. show!








Dutchess (on left) wore an ALL SEEING EYE T-SHIRT on TV!
NOOOOOOO! The Illuminati got Dutchess!
On a side note, I have a confession to make.

We all know I've made so many jokes about the stars of Black Ink Crew's lips. I've told joke such as (but not limited to) 

 "Dutchess lips are so chapped and so sharp, she can suck your dick and perform a circumcision at the same damn time!"

And I don't mean to contradict myself, but I gotta tell the world the truth!

So anyways! I was watching the show right?

And I found myself getting thirsty! I realized after 4 seasons Dutchess is sexy as fuck!
I know right? It took me 4 friggin seasons to realize that.

Oh well, I'd fuck every Illuminati demon out of her, bust on her tongue and
buy her some chap stick. With her sexy ass! And I mean all of this is the most
respectful way possible! (Shout out to Dutchess!)

(Link to video where this still came from!)
http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/p62f6d/black-ink-crew-melody-dutchess-talk-about-donna





Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment