Moniece asked her fans to help chose a cover for her upcoming, "The Naked Truth" album!
moniece_slaughterTime to pick the album cover. Here are our choices. #thenakedtruth 📷 @elevenstudios
moniece_slaughter @elevenstudios took such amazing photos that I'm having such a hard time picking the album cover #thenakedtruth #thatiam I'm torn between 1,4,&5.
Moniece chose the following as her cover! (See image below)
Great choice Mo Mo! Love it!
I would have gone with image 6! The last one! Or the picture at the top of this blog!
That ass deserves a medal! I love the picture she chose. I just wish they would have
showed her ass! I mean come on!
Lol. Just kidding. I know they can't legally do that.
YET. But all jokes aside. I'm super excited for her!
Be sure to support good music and buy her album!
Moniece chose the following as her cover! (See image below)
Great choice Mo Mo! Love it!
I would have gone with image 6! The last one! Or the picture at the top of this blog!
That ass deserves a medal! I love the picture she chose. I just wish they would have
showed her ass! I mean come on!
Lol. Just kidding. I know they can't legally do that.
YET. But all jokes aside. I'm super excited for her!
Be sure to support good music and buy her album!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment