Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Azealia Banks flat stomach tea recipe for weight loss and flat abs revealed! THE SKINNY LEGEND is rappers secret health drink to stay looking fit and healthy!





Say goodbye to teas that promise to eliminate bloat but do nothing more than give you the cotton mouth! I would always see Stan twitter throwing around the term "Skinny Legend" - it was a nickname given to mariah Carey by her stanbase , one day I got inspired and came up with my own alcohol free cocktail called THE SKINNY LEGEND. Use raw organic ACV with "the mother" . The inorganic kind won't work! I drink this instead of coffee (I don't drink caffeine) thru a straw (makes teeth sensitive) I guarantee that drinking two of these a day for two weeks will help shrink your intestines, help you pass any backed up poop causing inflammation/bloat/acne, give you more energy , this drink is also great for the hair skin and nails! I would recommend these drinks to anyone who is trying to combat dry skin/hair , anyone who has bad body/breath/genital odor, low-energy/depression ... try the skinny Legend and let me know how it works for you ! - sidebar : this is curing my itis right now ! Only use ONE MEASURED TABLESPOON OF ACV in a glass this size , if you add more - it will shift from a detox to a full on laxative ! The laxative protocol is perfect for people who need a real kick start! Add two tablespoons of ACV to a glass this size. THIS IS ALSO A HANGOVER CURE! Were you shitfaced when you Got that last minute call to meet up with that super hot guy?? SOBER UP INSTANTLY WITH A SKINNY LEGEND ! #SKINNYLEGEND
A post shared by Azealia Banks (@azealiabanks) on



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment