Translate

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Azealia Banks no longer bleaches her skin. Takes credit for making WAKE and CONSCIOUS a cool and trendy thing! Delusional rapper strikes again!



Pfffft now baller alert has posted it . Again... why the hell is this news? No one in the comment section is even slightly interested in this story. Why does the media strive to keep this black/urban audience dumb and distracted by ridiculous information about the one woman in hip-hop who MADE IT OKAY for everyone to be so woke right now? I'm legit the only woman in hiphop with enough courage dig deep for truths .. literally the one to lead the revolution but certain negroes and media companies just refuse to let me be great. LOL. It's probably time I take my black power antics into a deep cellar to only be shared with like/ intelligent minds .. the masses are so afraid of change/variety amongst the race that they will actually try to kill me for wanting to help them. This is nuts lol they ask what can I do for the people yet shoot me down each and every time I try to get up and do anything . Why haven't they posted my movie or my holiday single ? What exactly is the media trying to use azealia banks for ?
A post shared by Azealia Banks (@azealiabanks) on




Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment