Translate

Monday, December 18, 2017

Remy Ma & Papoose celebrate their anniversary and Black Love! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 8 rappers are relationship goals!






Thank you for being my wife. It is within that moment, I was allowed to become a husband. Thank you for being honest. It is within that very moment I learned the definition of truth. Thanks for challenging me. It is within that moment that I was able to dig deep, become inspired, & gain self discipline. Which equaled loyalty ( C+D=L) In life we don't remember days we remember moments & my every moment with you has been splendid. It is you who made me a better man. Trials, tribulations, ups, downs, obstacles, all overcame in the name of loyalty. On this day we commemorate our anniversary. This day proves we passed the test. That is the test of time! As Time waits for no one. I assure u this is only the beginning. Many more joyful days peaceful/fruitful nights, special occasions, & moments to come. Happy anniversary baby girl! Sincerely yours Papoose Mackie #blacklove #merrymackieholiday December 18 9pm eastern on @vh1 🙏🏿
A post shared by Papoose Mackie (@papoosepapoose) on



Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!



https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment