Farrah Abraham 2: Backdoored and more NEWS | Download | Video | Link | REACTION!
My opinion is. Farrah should get out of the porn, sex, and adult industry. I have had numerous conversations with adult film stars. And to be in that industry, you have to be mentally and emotionally ready to have your personal and private doings displayed in public like that. And Farrah doesn't have the heart for it! I am glad that she made her 1.5 Million dollars! But, she should really invest, and do something else! Maybe she can sell her own line of lip stick! She does have really pretty lips!
Anyway! I will post the link to part 2 below when it is available.
It will feature S&M style, bondage, 50 Shades of Grey type scenes. And no ANAL! So, they should have taken backdoored out of the title. Shame on you VIVID! Anyway, after watching the link that I provided, please comment below!
http://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos
No comments:
Post a Comment