Translate

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nicki Minaj. Natural hair. No Weave! Reaction and Opinon!

Nicki Minaj. Natural hair. No Weave! Reaction and Opinon!





Nicki Minaj the woman that so many love to hate. And so many love to call, "fake". They poke fun at her huge implanted breasts. And shake their heads at her huge, delicious booty!

So is their anything real about Nicki Minaj?
Yes! Beweave it or not. Her hair is in fact real! No not those ugly wigs, but the long sexy pony tail that she is now sporting. Just look at the pictures! I love it!

If I ever meet Nicki Minaj, I will smash that ass until it looks like a melted marsh mellow. I don't care what anybody says. That's one gorgeous woman right there. And your hair looks lovely Onika!

But let me know what you think below. Is it real? Is it fake? Do you like it? Comment, and subscribe to my YouTube channel!


https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazineviews/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment