Chip Sarafin of Arizona State University is first GAY NCAA player! So what? Football is very GAY anyway! Sports news!
(Stock Photo - not Chip - just some dude holding a football while smiling!)
Chip Sarafin came out and admitted to be an attention whore, I mean a homosexual.
He's been annoying everyone with his over the top promotion of the fact that he is gay.
Just like Michael Sam, he's distracting us from whether or not he can actually play the game of football well, by diverting the attention to his bedroom preferences. In fact, the clown did an interview with Complete Magazine, and he released a picture of him and his boyfriend kissing each other on the mouth as a means of gaining attention.
Here's my opinion
Seems like every time I dare to speak about homosexuals, and I am not praising them in my dialogue, I am falsely accused of being, a "homophobe". Which is a made up word mind you, because I have never seen a person who was scared of a gay person. And if they were, then why would you speak badly about a person with an illness, such as in irrational fear?
But I'll explore those subjects another time!
In some of my videos and blogs I have for example, critiqued someone who happens to be gay, and referred to them as having an annoying voice, displaying annoying mannerisms etc., and people came out of the woodwork's to insult me for expressing my opinion.
Guess what?
I'm still going to say whatever I want!!
You see, this man is #1., an attention whore. And an annoying one at that! He wants to shove his lifestyle down our throats, and all gay people who do stuff like this should be called out for it
#2. What does being gay have to do with football in the first place? He's obviously trying to use this to promote himself. Probably because he isn't very talented.
#3. Sports are very homosexual friendly, if not flat out gay, most of the time anyway!
I mean, think about it!
I made a video in 2013 exposing wrestling for being the gayest sport of all time!
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2013/08/overstand-wrestling-is-gayest-sport-of.html
And come to think of it, football is pretty fruity too!
Think about it!
Football is a game were two teams of large, overgrown men, put on tights, shoulder pads, and to be extra freaky, they don a helmet. Then, the game itself is all about the drag queens bending over in front of another mans face, throwing a ball between their legs, and then across the field, and the teammate who catches the big brown, teste ball, has to run away from his aggressive opponents, or they will, "tackle" him, by pulling him to the ground, laying on him, and then the other guys pile their bodies up on them!
Then, at some point, some fool who kicks better than the Rocketts on Broadway, comes out and kicks the brown ball in between a white fork! What kind of gay, racist meal are these people serving us?
All I know Is, I'm not putting it in my mouth and neither should you, Boner apatite!
Next thing you know, they will have all gay sports leagues! No I'm kidding, it would suck! No one would watch it, because they wouldn't be good enough and they'd cry about alleged discrimination!
Let me know what you think below and be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment