Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tyga and Black Chyna call of engagement! No more wedding! Rapper and stripper are now both single! Chyna in denial! about break up!

Tyga and Black Chyna call of engagement! No more wedding! Rapper and stripper are now both single! Chyna in denial! about break up!


Photo Courtesy of "Blac Chyna" Instagram account. Chyna in Posh Shop dress. @posh_shop_la http://www.poshshop.com/






http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/12/tyga-blac-chyna-broken-up-split/


TMZ reports, wack rapper, Tyga, is no longer engaged to ex stripper, Blac Chyna. According to the article, TYGA broke up with her, and she's in denial of the split at the moment. The TMZ article of course made sure to refer to Chyna as his, "baby mama" as opposed to his ex fiance.
Because that's the type of thing that they do at TMZ. Be sure to take note of that. Some people think they're so slick!

Anyway!

The former couple have a 22 month old baby together named, King Cairo, he turns 2, in October 2014. I will update this lame news if something worth mentioning happens connected to it. I mean, I'm just doing this for the fans of these two crazy people. Just saying.

My main concern is whether or not Tyga is going to release a song that I can actually listen to all of the way through!

Let me know what you think about it all below! And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment