Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Nelly and Ms. Shantel Jackson get Reality TV show on BET! - Floyd Mayweathers ex girlfriend and rapper NEWS!

Nelly and Ms. Shantel Jackson get Reality TV show on BET! - Floyd Mayweathers ex girlfriend and rapper NEWS!



(Nelly and Shantel Jackson kissing photo courtesy of Miss Jackson's Instagram)





Nelly and Floyd Mayweathers ex girlfriend, Ms. Shantel Jackson, will reportedly star in an 8 episode, 1 hour long reality TV series on BET. The show will chronicle Nelly's life as a business man, including his music career, him being a co-owner of the Charlotte bobcats, his relationship with Shantel and more! Nelly is said to be one of the executive producers of the show so, I'm not expecting a lot of the foolishness that I normally see on Reality TV. shows.

Good luck to Nelly! This news comes not too long after Floyd Mayweather put Shantel Jackson on full blast for aborting his twins (allegedly). I have to say allegedly for legal and politically correct reasons, however, if I recall correctly, Ms. Jackson never denied the allegations! Just saying!

Will you watch the show? Do you believe Floyd's allegations about the abortions?

Let me know what you think about it all below! And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment