Jenna Shae shades Kimbella (Love and Hip Hop New York) | Kim blocked her on Instagram! Hooker claims Juelz ate her asshole! I'm talking Kevin Gates style!
Photo Courtesy of Kimbella Instagram
Beautiful, big butt, big titty having mixed dime piece Goddess
Sometime, they just have a taste for ass!
Jenna Shaw just slandered the hell out of rapper Juelz Santana on Twitter after his on and off again girlfriend and mother to his children, Kimbella Vanderhee, blocked the boxum blonde on Instagram!
Here's how it all went down! Just check out these tweets from Jenna Shae below!
Kimbella blocked me on IG bitch still mad juelz ate my asshole 

bitch get over it he probably are 1000 since 






45 retweets
23 favorites


bitch get over it he probably are 1000 since 






Nobody gives a fuck about no rapper
but you hoes try to make kids with them and turn em into husbands FOH lol baby mothers forever 
27 retweets
10 favorites
but you hoes try to make kids with them and turn em into husbands FOH lol baby mothers forever 
I don't let many lick my asshole btw
that was a dipset weakness I had YEARS ago 


13 retweets
14 favorites
that was a dipset weakness I had YEARS ago 


Some guys just like to lick ass I can't explain that u gotta ask him 
17 retweets
14 favorites

I'm
so glad I became a paid hoe because these men ain't loyal & these
bitches stay getting they heart broke while I'm tryna break the bank
Thus why I no longer have sexual relations for free no feelings 
15 retweets
16 favorites

(Screen Captures below!)
Wow! Jenna Shae needs to change her name to Jenna Shady!
I'm so tired of seeing good looking women fighting as opposed to getting money together!
These men are sitting back capitalizing off of this fuckery! Get it together ladies, please!
I wonder if Jenna ever stopped and really thought about why Kimbella blocked her.
Maybe she blocked you Jenna because you're negative energy, you're an admitted prostitute, you clearly don't like her, oh, and because it's black history month! Nah, just kidding about that last one!
But seriously!
How dare this hooker have the Whoredacity, the audacity of a whore to judge my boo Kimbella when you're selling your oddly shaped ass?
Now the best part of it all is the Whit Privilege factor! This woman is admitting to the world that she only has sex for profit. Now, we call Bobby Shmurda a fool for self snitching and getting himself locked up, as he deserved to be of course. However, this trollop can admit to selling her poom poom and the only "bracelet" or cuff she will get is one with diamonds on it from her coon SIMP's that actually pay for oddly shaped frame!
You know, clowns like Soulja Boy from Love and Hip Hop Hollywood!
Don't get me wrong, Jenna Shae is definitely smashable. But she is no where near Kimbella's level! Bae is a dime piece!
PS. Jenna Shae is lame! She charges an arm and a leg, she doesn't do anal, and she doesn't swallow.
Shout out to my porno chicks who put out for free and do everything. All you gotta give some of them is some Taco Bell for the night, true story!
Porn stars are the best! They deserve the finer things!
I mean, if you're gonna do something nice for somebody, do it for someone who treats you nice!
That's all I gotta say about that!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



No comments:
Post a Comment