Translate

Monday, February 2, 2015

Jhonni Blaze ABORTION video controversy. Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 star disturbing film footage!

Jhonni Blaze ABORTION video controversy. Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5 star disturbing film footage!







Back in October 2014, Media Take Out posted a blog and a video of Jhonni Blaze taking what appears to be medication. The blog claims she was giving herself a home abortion.

The word on the street is, Rapper Drake got her pregnant, and forced her to do so under the penalty of death!

I cannot confirm this information. It may not be true, and I hope it's not!
Hopefully one of these days Jhonni will fully explain her side of the story with all of the details.

I wonder if she's willing to come on blog talk radio show?
Maybe I should send a tweet?

If she said yes, would you call in or at least listen to the interview?

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment