1853 Kinney Avenue Community Center update! Ronald Moon beaten up by burglars! Donations reach $60,000! Evanston Cincinnati Ohio!
The following information below is from Mr. Ronald Moon!
(Source)
http://www.gofundme.com/w9e7rw
"The video came roughly 30 minutes after I was attacked by 3 young men and 2 young woman who I encountered while attempting to break into a home I am restoring to convert into a Community Center for the neighborhood of Evanston in Cincinnati, Ohio.
I am in good health and my wounds will heal in time but the goal to offer this neighborhood a resource it can benefit from remains my primary focus.
1853 Kinney Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45207:
The goal I have is to offer this place as a space where ideas, skills, and resources can be shared among this neighborhood and with surrounding neighborhoods in Cincinnati.
- regular open discussions
- story telling
- poetry and creative writing
- yoga and meditation
- dance
- craft and jewelry making
- carpentry
- tailoring
- gardening
- plumbing
- recording and music engineering
- cultural education
- computing
*If someone can teach it and another can learn it, it is precisely what this place would be interested in housing.
I left my job two months ago to fully dedicate myself to this but foolishly struggled to seriously ask for help. I realize that everyone cannot offer 100% or even sometimes 10% of their time to a cause they regard as just but for me, this is worth it and I can make the sacrifice but I seriously need help.
I eventually want want to file as a 501c3 (nonprofit organization) to sustain this resource for years to come but as of now this project has been funded only by my hours of labor and financially by only close friends and family.
Any donation would be extremely appreciated and will go directly to restoration cost, application fees, and food for volunteers. This is the grassroot and there will be many other ways to get involved.
Thank you for your support and thanks for reading,
Ronald Moon Jr."

No comments:
Post a Comment