Translate

Monday, June 8, 2015

Beyonce - GMA (Good Morning America) Vegan Diet announcement proves her Bee Hive fans are evil, petty weirdos! And Beyonce is a better mother and better person than they are! The Bee Hive should have their children forcibly removed from their homes!

Beyonce - GMA (Good Morning America) Vegan Diet announcement proves her Bee Hive fans are evil, petty weirdos! And Beyonce is a better mother and better person than they are! The Bee Hive should have their children forcibly removed from their homes!













So, if you don't know already, Pop legend, supermodel, the queen of R&B and Goddess of music, the Empress, Ruler of the redbones, Beyonce Giselle Knowles herself just made a huge announcement on talk show "Good Morning America"! Over the weekend, videos about Beyonce having some sort of huge announcement began popping up on social media. Beyonce's fan base, known as the "Bee Hive", felt as if Christmas came in June!

A lot of the fans were expecting Beyonce to release a new album, movie, book, a new baby etc.
However, fans were shocked and appalled when come to find out, her big news was about her
Vegan diet!

Beyonce's fans made complains such as.

They cannot afford to eat vegan!
I Laugh at this statement because you can! If you grow your own food like you're supposed to that is!
People should not depend on the grocery store to feed them. That's your own fault for being neglectful and careless.

 Some even said her quality of life has been lowered by eating a Vegan diet! They said she doesn't enjoy her own life for merely eating well!. Which is really interesting to me, because I'd think you'd enjoy life even more so being fit, healthy and super attractive! Just some of the perks of going Vegan!

These crazy weirdo's made plenty of other dumb comments which I do no have the time or energy to speak or think about, however I will say this! Beyonce's dumb down fan base really irked me when they plastered her Instagram page with emoji's or emoticons of food! Yes! They went to her Instagram, which is technically one of her many places of business, and posted pictures of Fatty fried foods such as hamburgers, french fries and fried chicken!

I guess her unhealthy haters would have been more pleased to see Beyonce discuss entertainment, or how about finances and money? I bet if she were to promote some sort of scheme where they can make some money, they'd hold no issue with that! However, they scoffed at her health advice!

This just goes to show you where most Americans heads are at! Up their fat, out of shape asses!
And this whole ordeal reminds me of something Big Boi and Andre 3000 from the rap group Outkast once said in an interview. Andre is a vegan, and I heard the guys flat out say,
"You're health is your wealth!"

And guess what? Beyonce's fans are bankrupt and out of pocket for denouncing this beautiful womans health advice! I mean, who doesn't want to take health advice from a flawless Goddess who woke up like that?

I guess they're rather look, feel and turn out like, "Big Mama" from the movie "Soul Food"! Josephine Joseph aka Big Mama died from complications from her bought with diabetes! And guess what, that food took her fat soul! She went straight to pig hell for eating like a nasty animal! They really need to call that pig slop, "Soulless Food"! It really is the devils delight!

I support Beyonce's health endeavors because she's teaching people to be disciplined!
And this is what celebrities should use their fame and fortune for.
You can't, "give back" anything more important than healthy advice!

And Beyonce's amazing Interview with Good Morning America is essentially
going to spark a health revolution especially among black women!
According to the "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention", somewhere around 80% of black women are obese! Therefore Beyonce is literally a lifesaver!

She is using her celebrity to change lives in the most important way!
Self preservation via oral discipline!

And these healthy lifestyle choices will lead to success in other areas of life!

To become successful, you have to make sacrifices! And your health is
directly linked to financial prosperity, physical beauty, sound mental health, and even
how long you live! Yes! Your mortality is linked to your diet!

What? You never heard of the saying, "You are what you eat"?

Beyonce's disgusting naysayers are a swollen colon, full of filthy stinking shit, a clogged heart, a jello belly, and I imagine they're covered with so many stretchmarks, they probably looks like maps! Her stupid Bee hive are not just promoting unhealthy eating choices, they are promoting unhealthy lifestyle choices in general and even death! I hate to say it, but some of Beyonce's fans are the scum of the earth! I hope their poor overweight children are forcibly removed from their homes and I hope these demons are committed, and forced to have an exorcism performed on them!
After the exorcism, I hope the authorities exercise them! Physically!

But this is all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos




No comments:

Post a Comment