Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will NOT name child a directional name! Going traditional! Did TMZ steal Winter West from me?
Monday, June 1, 2015 I made this video right here (below) and it's titled,
"Kim Kardashian is pregnant with baby #2! 3 Months pregnant! Will give birth in Winter of 2015!"
I meant to mention something. I forgot to say, I'd like the name Kanye Kardashian with a possible
K name in the middle to be controversial and name their son KKK!
And if the baby is another girl, Winter West would be an awesome name!
I forgot to say it in that video above! So, I typed it in the description box on YouTube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjdURL-UYw
On June 1, 2015, MEET Magazine wrote the following on YouTube!
"Winter West would be a cute name if it's another Princess!Kanye Kardashian West would be a great name if it's their first Prince!"
Seeing I forgot and had to go and post this information in the description, I kept these ideas in my head and went on to say them in a new video! I posted this video (below) on Sunday June 7, 2015.
It's titled, "BABY DONDA KARDASHIAN? Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will name their daughter Donna if it's a girl?"
I made sure to mention the names Kanye Kardashian and Winter West!.
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/06/baby-donda-kardashian-kim-kardashian.html
Next thing I know, this story pops up on TMZ the next day!
June 8, 2015!
The following story was posted on TMZ a day after I suggested Winter West in my YouTube video!
"Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are ditching the compass when it comes to naming baby #2 ... we've learned there will be no sequel to North West.
Sources close to the couple tell us there’s NO CHANCE their new bundle will be inspired by direction, like their firstborn. Everyone's been speculating they'd go with something like South, East or even Easton -- but we're told there's simply no direction in play.
The main reason, we're told ... is they want the name to be strong. With North, there was a power element because it’s always on top, or pointing up. The other 3 just don't have that swagger.
Our sources say right now they're leaning toward something more traditional ... with a family-related influence. Think less 'K' name ... and more likely something connected to Kim or Kanye's late parents, we're told.
Kim's due in December, so they’ve got time to sort it out. Perhaps they'll even go seasonal ... Winter West has a nice ring to it, but no word on the sex yet."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3cSmjL1CY
For the record, I am not accusing a huge multi million dollar company like TMZ of anything!
But hey! If someone there did get the Winter West idea from me, you could
have thrown me a bone! I mean, MEET Magazine is a tiny little blog!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment