Translate

Monday, June 1, 2015

Kim Kardashian makeup tutorial class news! Mario Dedvanovic to teach 4 1/2 hour long study in beauty!

Kim Kardashian makeup tutorial class news! Mario Dedvanovic to teach 4 1/2 hour long study in beauty!




The following Kim Kardashian news comes courtesy of TMZ!



"Kim Kardashian will give you a foundation for life ... for a thousand bucks.
Get this ... she's giving a class on makeup ... not at a junior college, not at a beauty school. Kim is filling the 3,000 seat Pasadena Civic Center auditorium for a 4 1/2 hour class on July 25.
Her contribution to the class is basically sitting in a chair while makeup guru Mario Dedvanovic does his thing on her.
The best seats go for $1k, but there's a bonus. You get a pic with the finished product.
As for the cheap seats ... they ain't that cheap -- $500.
Kim K ... the great concealer."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/01/kim-kardashian-makeup-class-pasadena-cost-you-1000/#ixzz3boKvpHeZ



Here is my opinion!

This is just more great news for the most important celebrity of our time!
I don't wear make up, but I will be there to learn all about the art of makeup
and I'm going to start wearing makeup because of this great news!

Kim Kardashian is a great inspiration, a genius and I while I'd like to
call her our modern day Marilyn Monroe, Kim is so much hotter and
so much more important than that whore!

I just wish Kim would run for president!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment