Laura London exposes the real reason black women are single failures! Loves murderers, thugs and thieves like O'dog from Menace To Society! Illuminati puppet THOT exposed!
Actress Kenya Moore was interviewed recently. She claimed the reason she is a 40 something year old single and childless failure is because black men are either in jail, gay, unemployed etc.
She made relationships seem as if they are a breeze with a white man, but hell with a black man.
(My Article about Kenya below - including YouTube video!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/05/kenya-moore-of-real-housewives-of.html
Then, Elle Varner had an interview with Bossip! She said she'd date a drug dealer because they're fun! The woman who interviewed her said they were gonna go and marry doctors when they are in thirties any way so.... in other words, it doesn't matter what they do now! And Elle being the idiot she is concurred!
(Elle Varner Interview article and video below!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/06/elle-varner-bossip-interview-video.html
Stupid black bitches like these piss me off! Our men are dying in the streets thanks to fight promoters like Elle Varner who encourage not just community damaging but world damaging behaviors such as these. And bitches like Kenya who praise pink pigtail penis and throw brown men under the bus help to create unnecessary division with their contrived stereotypes and fake statistics.
I could sit around pissed about the stupid things these "women" have to say, or I can do something about it! And you know what? I''m inspired! Every time I see a dumb black woman making ridiculous comments like these and she happens to be either a celebrity or some other sort of high profile person, I am going to write an article and a make a video about it. I just may start sending them to them.
So, back in 2006, actress and music video model Lauren London was interviewed by King Magazine.
She said something so disgusting, evil, retarded and revolting, the internet went into a frenzy!
People wanted to know whether or not she really said these words or if this was a hoax!
Brace yourself! (Read below what she said!)
{King Magazine quote from Lauren London floating around the internet!}
So you want a man who’s both honest and thug?
"An authentic gangsta—that deletes about half the rap game off your list. I love guys who are street. I won’t even give soft guys a chance. Menace II Society is my shit! Caine was like my first crush. Actually, O-Dog was my true dream guy. I was in love with him, from that opening scene where he pops the convenience-store worker. He had me from that gunshot [laughs]. He was ’hood, and I loved that."
Movie Scene from Menace To Society that Lauren London loves so much.
Yep! She said she was turned on by a graphic movie scene where a man shoots a business owner and his wife dead and robs them!
Once she was asked about the quote, she said the questions were edited.
However, she didn't say she didn't say it. Why? Because she did!
(Video of question evasion below)
People were left with the impression that she is a normal decent person who was merely misquoted by a deceptive magazine article. However, fast forward a couple of years or so later she pops up pregnant with Lil Wayne's child! And Lil Wayne of course swears up and down that he is a member of the murderous terrorist organization known as the "Bloods".
Then a few years or so after that we come to find out she's in a relationship with rapper Nipsey Hussle. Whose of course a member of the Rollin' 60's Crips gang!
In other words, the bitch said what the article says she said!
She didn't go from being misquoted in an article about having intense burning love and passion for murderous thugs to being impregnated by a gang member and now dating one!
And this ladies and gentlemen is why black bitches can't find a good man.
They don't want one. This is the Law Of Attraction to a tee!
Trash attracting trash!
And this is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman!
Movie scenes where punks go around shooting store owners don't turn Japanese women on.
Men who have the potential of being good fathers and decent human beings is what makes
women wet in Japan!
Japan, here I come!
Ya'll can keep these black bitches for yourselves!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw_hjGjvo6PsbbK1Cvh0XUw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment