Translate

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lil Wayne tour bus shooter in JAIL! Blood Gang member wanted street credibility! Thanks black women!

Lil Wayne tour bus shooter in JAIL! Blood Gang member wanted street credibility! Thanks black women!








Destiny Child sang about wanting a, "Soldier", well look at this bull shit right here!


The following news comes courtesy of TMZ!



"The guy accused of shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus is finally in police custody.
Jimmy Carlton Winfrey surrendered early Tuesday morning in Cobb County, Georgia. He faces charges of aggravated assault, terroristic threats, possession of a firearm by a felon, and criminal gang activity.
A judge issued an arrest warrant for Winfrey, but it took a month before he turned himself in. According to his booking report, he had a  gunshot scar on his wrist. 
Wayne's bus was shot up in April after a club gig in Atlanta. Police believe Winfrey -- who has ties to Wayne's rival, Young Thug -- opened fire to gain favor with the Bloods." 


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/02/lil-wayne-tour-bus-alleged-shooter-arrested-young-thug/#ixzz3bxFKfwAc



Here is my opinion!

I blame black bitches! You see, black bitches are necrophiliacs! A dip in the pool & a shower wouldn't leave a black bitches pussy wetter than the thought of fucking a dead man!
Black bitches sing songs about wanting a man with, "Street Credibility!"






You don't know what street credibility is? Being a gay gang member with a bullet in your head
and a dick head all up in your ass is, "Street Credibility"!

You see, gangsters are almost always gay! That's why they're always saying gay shit!
"I can't wait to go back to jail!" "When I see him, I'm gonna put my foot up in his ass!"
"I'm gonna strip him naked, and put my hot gun in his mouth!" "I'm gonna squeeze off on him!"
And the classic, "Killing a nigga makes my dick hard!"

Really ninja? Killing another man makes you horny? You gonna fuck his corpse or something?
FUCKING FAGGOT!

Theirs nothing more gay than being a gangster! And if you're over 30 and in a gang, bald headed black bitches will show up at your apartment in the projects, take their hair hat off at the door, sit it on the coat rack, then go fuck you in every room in your shitty house, swallow, then leave!
No questions asked! You're a gay gang member, that's all they needed to know!

And this is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman!
You see, my Japanese babies would never do something like any of this bull shit!
A Japanese woman would say, "Leave me alone! Good girls hate gangsters, they're low life
coons! I need a real man like MEET Magazine! He has an extra long Ninja Sword!
I need Mr. MEET in my life! Not some jail bird fag with sagging pants and bad breath from gold teeth!"

At least I think that's what she'd say!

At the end of the day, this is all my opinion! What's yours?

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment