Raven Symone joins THE VIEW! Controversial bi sexual, former female rapper, childhood actress, train wreck and nuclear coon news!
It's official! Raven Symone is not a permanent co host on ABC's hit talks how "The View"! Symone will co host along side, Whoopie Goldberg, Rosie Perez and Nicole Wallace! -
What do I think about it all? She wont have any hair if she keeps on putting all of those stupid colors and what not in it. She's gonna be bland headed as a fuck real soon!
On another serious note, I am so through with her lame points of "view". And this show in general!
The View is not unique or refreshing, hell, it's rarely informative.
They for the most part put pro abortion, pro gay, liberal cunts on this show to promote liberalism AKA silent genocide.
I will celebrate the day this show is cancelled! Raven is there to make young people look dumber, and seem dumber than they are! She will cause more damage then good!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTf1ESQ7pkYeCjMbJdN_wg/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
Raven is another child star that fell pray to the sick , perverted industry its not her fault. I know who showed her much respect was my man E40. Don't be so judgemental.
ReplyDeleteRaven is another child star that fell pray to the sick , perverted industry its not her fault. I know who showed her much respect was my man E40. Don't be so judgemental.
ReplyDelete